Jones, Osteen, Jones is pleased to announce that Mr. Robert Lee “Cap” Russell IV has joined the firm as a trial attorney. Cap graduated from the University of Georgia’s School of Law in May 2019 earning his Juris Doctor law degree and was admitted to the practice of law on November 1, 2019. Having grown up in McIntosh County, Cap is excited to return to his coastal Georgia roots and to follow in the footsteps of his father, Atlantic Judicial Circuit Chief Superior Court Judge Robert “Bob” Russell. Cap’s trial practice focuses on personal injury, wrongful death, probate and criminal matters. When not advocating for his clients, Cap enjoys fishing and hunting with his lab, Goose.
- JOJ again named “Best Law Firm,” Luke Moses repeats as “Best Attorney”
- JOJ Reaches $4 Million Settlement for Amputee after Traumatic Motorcycle Accident
- Moses & JOJ Secure Millions in Wrongful Death Case
- JOJ Named “Best Law Firm”, Luke Moses Named “Best Attorney”
- Billy N. Jones Named Personal Injury Super Lawyer for 19th Time