Jones, Osteen, Jones is pleased to announce that Chief Judge Linnie Darden has been appointed as Chief Judge of the Atlantic Judicial Circuit Juvenile Court. Judge Darden has continuously served as a juvenile court judge since 2000 in addition to maintaining a full-time personal injury, wrongful death, criminal and domestic practice as well as serving as the City of Hinesville’s lead counsel. Well done!
- Billy N. Jones Named Personal Injury Super Lawyer for 21st Consecutive Year
- JOJ again named “Best Law Firm,” Luke Moses repeats as “Best Attorney”
- JOJ Reaches $4 Million Settlement for Amputee after Traumatic Motorcycle Accident
- Moses & JOJ Secure Millions in Wrongful Death Case
- JOJ Named “Best Law Firm”, Luke Moses Named “Best Attorney”