Jones, Osteen, Jones is pleased to announce Carl Varnedoe’s record setting settlement for the family of a young man who died as a result of the denial of life-saving medical treatment while incarcerated at the Chatham County Detention Center. According to Court personnel, this is the largest settlement ever in the Southern District of Georgia for a deliberate indifference, civil rights claim. A special thanks to paralegals Christy Shubert Smith and Belinda Edelen for their tireless dedication and support helping prepare the case for trial.
- JOJ Reaches $4 Million Settlement for Amputee after Traumatic Motorcycle Accident
- Moses & JOJ Secure Millions in Wrongful Death Case
- JOJ Named “Best Law Firm”, Luke Moses Named “Best Attorney”
- Billy N. Jones Named Personal Injury Super Lawyer for 19th Time
- JOJ Reaches Settlement for Deserving Senior Citizen