Jones, Osteen, Jones is pleased to announce that nearly 6 years to the day of a local man’s untimely death in a single-vehicle motorcycle crash, Carl Varnedoe achieved what many said was impossible: holding 3 government engineers, a private engineer and his private engineering firm and a road builder accountable for this senseless loss of life. Claiming that the roadway was improperly designed, engineered and constructed, a confidential 7-figure settlement brings nearly 4 years of litigation to an end and provides closure for this family. We are honored to have championed their cause.
- JOJ again named “Best Law Firm,” Luke Moses repeats as “Best Attorney”
- JOJ Reaches $4 Million Settlement for Amputee after Traumatic Motorcycle Accident
- Moses & JOJ Secure Millions in Wrongful Death Case
- JOJ Named “Best Law Firm”, Luke Moses Named “Best Attorney”
- Billy N. Jones Named Personal Injury Super Lawyer for 19th Time