Billy N. Jones and Carl R. Varnedoe secure $2.236 million jury verdict against Emerald Princess II gambling casino in Brunswick Georgia for mid-60 year old, retired Georgia Power lineman who fell on board the ship and suffered three broken vertebrae.
- JOJ Reaches $4 Million Settlement for Amputee after Traumatic Motorcycle Accident
- Moses & JOJ Secure Millions in Wrongful Death Case
- JOJ Named “Best Law Firm”, Luke Moses Named “Best Attorney”
- Billy N. Jones Named Personal Injury Super Lawyer for 19th Time
- JOJ Reaches Settlement for Deserving Senior Citizen